We value your time and really appreciate your patience and understanding during the COVID crisis.
We want to let you know that we are taking a gradual approach to having you and your family come back into the office to ensure your safety. We are planning to have clients come back to our office in phases starting in September. You will be notified by text or phone if your next appointment will be in the office.
Here are the additional steps we are taking to keep you safe.
● We’re asking you to come alone and/or with only the children who have an appointment. Other family members and friends are asked to wait outside the clinic.
● We’ll be doing parking lot check-in and a COVID-19 screening before entering the building. Call or text us when you arrive at the clinic parking lot, and you will receive a text message with the required information needed for the appointment and an electronic COVID-19 screening form to complete before entering the building.
● Staff will send a text when they are ready for you to enter the building. Please wait in the car until that text arrives.
● Masks are required for everyone in the office, including staff and families. If you don't have a face covering, we'll give you one when you arrive.
● Hand sanitizer will be available and required to be used prior to entering the exam room and upon leaving.
● We’re closely following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Staff will be wearing masks, gloves if there is physical contact, and there will be desk-top barriers for everyone’s health and safety.
● High-touch surfaces in reception areas and common areas are sanitized after every appointment.
You and your family are important to us. We are proud of our safety enhancements, and we are confident that we can continue providing excellent services while keeping you safe and healthy. Please call if you have any questions. We are here for you and happy to help.
We wish you continued safety and good health. Looking forward to seeing you!
Your Friends at WIC