WIC packages contain many of the following foods. For information on foods in a particular package, click on a specific participant type in the WIC Foods menu.
- Fruits and vegetables (fresh, frozen, canned).
- 100% juice.
- Whole wheat/whole grain foods: 100% whole wheat bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, soft corn or whole wheat tortillas..
- Beans, peas, lentils (canned or dried).
- Peanut butter.
- Canned fish (light tuna or pink salmon).
- Milk, eggs, cheese, yogurt.
- Infant cereals, fruits and vegetables, and meats.
- Standard contract formulas.
- Exempt (special) formulas for infants and children with special needs.
- Medical foods for children and women with special needs.
Access the Wisconsin WIC Shopping Guide for specific food amounts and brand information.