Nutrition Solutions by Registered Dietitians
NHA Registered Dietitians have the skills and knowledge to translate nutritional science into practical information! Our nutrition professionals specialize in Clinical Dietetics, Community Nutrition and Foodservice Systems Management. NHA will support you with the best and most qualified dietitians to fill all of your staffing needs at a fraction of the cost of having a dietitian on your staff.
Some of our contract partners include Green County and Rock County Council on Aging meal sites, nursing homes, Rock, Walworth and Dane County Head Start and Early Headstart programs, assisted living centers, and local hospitals.
NHA can provide contract dietetic services to your facilities on a temporary, part-time or project basis.
Who Can Benefit?
- Assisted Living Centers
- Community/Elderly Nutrition Programs
- Rehabilitation Communities
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Clinics
- Retirement Communities
- Health Care Providers
- Head Start Programs
- Hospitals and clinics
- Anyone interested in improving nutrition and health
Services We Can Provide:
- Compliance review of federal, state and local dietetic codes and regulations
- Development and review of policies and procedures
- Clinical nutrition assessment
- Budget analysis relating to dietary and nutrition services
- Staff coverage for medical leave or vacation
- Menu review
- nutrient analyses
- cycle and selective menu
- therapeutic diets
- diet manual
- production sheets
- Training and quality assurance programs
- site visits
- employee training and in-services
- food and nutrition seminars
- performance improvement programs
- sanitation reviews