WIC Works Wonders!
The Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC) provides food and nutrition information to help keep pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants and children under five years of age healthy and strong.
The WIC staff cares about you and your children.
We will provide:
- Information on how to use WIC foods to improve health
- An eWIC Card to use at the grocery store for foods that help keep you and your children healthy and strong
- Help getting immunizations for your children
- Discussions on food shopping, storage and preparation
- Information on healthy eating during pregnancy, breastfeeding and tips on feeding your child
- Referrals to doctors, dentists, and programs like Food Share, Medicaid, Healthy Start, Head Start, and Badger Care
1 Minute - WIC: Overview from National WIC Association on Vimeo.